“Working for Clayton is such a fun experience. There is a huge need for social and emotional learning and you can’t teach that with books. I love being able to teach the students social skills and positively impact them each day.”-Olivia Wright, Program Specialist at Liberty Elementary in Keller ISD
We’re looking for individuals who are committed to preparing children for great lives. If you love helping children grow, learn and flourish then a career with Clayton may be right for you.
When you work for Clayton, you’re making a direct impact on future generations. With our Social and Emotional Learning Initiative, you’ll teach students important life skills that go beyond reading, math and science.
Social and emotional learning is the key to filling the knowledge gap between what is taught in schools and the social skills needed to be successful. SEL helps students cultivate self-awareness, manage their emotions, feel and show empathy, maintain positive relationships, as well as make responsible decisions.
Careers at Clayton are great for:
Child Care Professionals
Those looking for a flexible work schedule
Our Benefits Include:
Paid Training, holidays, vacation and sick time
401K Plan with Employer Match
Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Supplemental)
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Free or Reduced School Aged Child Care
Employee Discounts (T-Mobile)
*Some benefits are based on employment classification and status; not all benefits are applicable for every position.
Submit Your Application Today!
All personal information will be kept in strictest confidence. Clayton is an equal opportunity employer.
Clayton is a before and after school youth enrichment program. We serve over 80 locations in the Fort Worth, Crowley, Keller and Birdville ISD. If you love working with children then we have the job for you….
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for planning and implementation of program directives which meet agency and regulatory standards.
· Provide a safe and healthy environment for the children
· Plan and provide children with developmentally appropriate activities and experiences with a good balance between free choice and planned activities
· Complete and implement plan sheets weekly
· Consider each child in relation to his/her cultural and socioeconomic background, treating each child with dignity and respect
· Coordinate food service
· Share upkeep of facilities used by the agency
· Maintain confidentiality of parents, children, and staff
· Attend staff meetings and agency training as required
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· MUST have at least 1-year early childhood experience (12 to 18-month-old)
Job Type: Part-time