Programs and Services We Provide
We offer a wide variety of programs and services designed to meet your needs for afterschool child care, whether you are a parent or an employer.
- High-quality fee-based before and afterschool care on-site at local public and private schools in the Birdville, Crowley, Fort Worth and Keller Independent School Districts.
- Free afterschool programs in conjunction with grants given to Fort Worth ISD from the City of Fort Worth (21st Century Community Learning Centers and Fort Worth After School).
- Camp Clayton (full-day care for school holidays, in-service days and summer vacation) provided on-site at local schools.
- Clayton @ One Safe Place – Domestic violence is a global problem of enormous proportions. Equally as devastating as domestic violence on women, are the effects it has on the children in the home. One Safe Place is a collaboration of multiple partner agencies working together, under one roof, providing coordinated services to victims of domestic violence. Clayton provides child care to families seeking services at OSP as well as to families in the surrounding community.
- On-site child care at churches, businesses, schools or sporting and other events for your employees. For example, we have provided day care services for children of players and employees of the annual Colonial Golf Tournament on the Professional Golfers Association Tour since 1990. We currently provide child care for River Crest and Mira Vista Country Clubs in Fort Worth.
- Training opportunities for child care staff throughout the Metroplex. In addition, we receive grants to improve our own programs on a regular basis. Programs in which we participated in the past year include 21st Century Resource Management (funded by FWISD)
Full Day Care for Breaks, Intercession and Summer
Clayton recognizes that working parents need full day programs during school holidays and in-service days. Selected locations will be open during the winter, spring, summer breaks and for most school holidays.
Registration and reservation details will be available approximately two weeks prior to optional full day programs and one month prior to summer programs. Reservations and additional fees are required for full day care; an additional fee is charged after the registration deadline.
Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. When a center is at capacity, parents might be asked to take their child to another location where space is available. It is important for us to know how many children will be attending so that staff can be scheduled accordingly. Children without reservations will be accepted only if space is available. Once full day reservations are received, no credit or refunds will be issued for cancellations.
Field trips and swimming might be planned during full day program time. An activity calendar will provide location, times and other important information. Field trips also will be posted on the parent board. Transportation for field trips is provided by Fort Worth Independent School District and Durham Bus Services.