Enrollment is open without discrimination to school-age children, provided the program can meet the needs of the child, which includes being able to provide an appropriate, safe environment. The enrollment process is complete when all required documentation (paper or electronic) and fees are submitted and accepted. You may enroll online by clicking here.
Enrollment may also be completed at our Corporate Office at 1215 Country Club Lane, Fort Worth. Please see individual school/district pricing for more information.
Legal Custodian of Record
Parents or legal custodian in Section 1 and 2 on the enrollment application are considered the parents of record and are responsible for payment of tuition and authorizing who can pick up their child or children. All changes must be submitted in writing. Only parents or legal custodian will have access to financial information.
Making Changes to Your Account Information
Updates to the account can be made on the parent portal and/or by contacting the Client Service Department at our Corporate Office (817) 923-9888 to have one emailed to you.
Methods of Payment
Note: All financial information is encrypted and stored according to federal requirements to insure the safety of your information. For the safety of the children, all payments are to be made through the Parent Portal or Corporate Office.
Clayton will accept the following types of payment during the school year:
- In person or mail to Corporate Office with Payment Coupon to be received by due date:
- a. Credit/Debit Cards Visa, Master Card (MC) and Discover;
- b. Checks/Money Orders – made payable to Clayton accompanied by a completed payment coupon.
Click to retrieve blank payment coupons.
- c. Note: Cash accepted only at Corporate Office.
- a. Clayton Automatic Pay Plan – Requires Authorization Form. Contact Client Service Representatives;
- b. Call-In – Clayton – Client Service Representatives process via phone call;
All Payments Received Are Processed As Follows:
- All charges and payments are applied to the family account the day of payment if made before 5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- If payment is made after 5 p.m., it will be applied to the family account the next business day by 5 p.m.
- Late fees may apply for payments not received by due date.
Please call your Client Service Representative at (817) 923-9888 for help with one of our payment options.